Our countdown is now on… As there are just a few days to go before your visit, we thought we would send you all a little welcome note and a reminder of some of the information to bear in mind when visiting us this year…
- Tickets can be printed or shown on any device – for fast entry we recommend taking a screenshot of your ticket and have it at the ready to be scanned.
- As you are aware we do stay in Scotland and the weather is unpredictable not to mention you are visiting an outdoor event, so a reminder to one and all to ensure you wrap up extra warm and wear appropriate footwear.
- The trail will be safe, just to be aware, nature can always get wet & mucky!
- Parking is not required to be prebooked – we strongly encourage you to car share where possible, this reduces the amount of traffic in and out of the car park, not to mention how more environmentally friendly this is.
- As the site is pretty remote we advise customer to bring cash where possible for any additional extras you may wish to purchase on the night…the WIFI signal cannot be guaranteed.
- In the instance of adverse weather conditions we ask you keep an eye on our Social Media platforms along with our website for any cancellations.
- In this instance you will be able to reschedule your tickets/request a refund.
- Where do I go? – Please follow local signage for Beecraigs Festive Forrest (SAT NAV) > EH49 6PL
- Attached is a map of the trail for when you arrive…somethings are left out of the surprise element.
- COVID19 – We are following all Government Guidelines set in place, please see attached our COVID information leaflet for further info.
COVID 19 INFORMATION
We have put several measures in place to ensure that Beecraigs Festive Forest is a safe event which compiles with all Scottish Government and local authority advice. We would ask all our customers to observe the following guidance when visiting us.
DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS – Only attend if you feel safe and well enough to do so
PLEASE CARRY OUT A LATERAL FLOW TEST WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR VISIT – This is not a condition of entry however it will give all members of your party piece of mind.
MASKS/FACECOVERINGS SHOULD BE WORN IN ANY INDOOR SETTING – This includes Santa’s Grotto, the loos and when queueing for food and drink.
USE ONSITE HAND SANITISERS – These are positioned throughout the event site
SOCIAL DISTANCING – Please respect other guests who may wish to socially distance