Shortly before you visit our event, an email checklist will be issued with the following information:
- Tickets can be printed or shown on any device – for fast entry we recommend taking a screenshot of your ticket and have it at the ready to be scanned.
- As you are aware we do stay in Scotland and the weather is unpredictable not to mention you are visiting an outdoor event, so a reminder to one and all to ensure you wrap up extra warm and wear appropriate footwear.
- Parking is required to be pre-booked, where a ticket will be allocated – we strongly encourage you to car share where possible, this reduces the amount of traffic in and out of the car park, not to mention how more environmentally friendly this is.
- As the site is pretty remote we advise customer to bring cash where possible for any additional extras you may wish to purchase on the night…the WIFI signal cannot be guaranteed.
- In the instance of adverse weather conditions we ask you keep an eye on our Social Media platforms along with our website for any cancellations.
- In this instance you will be able to reschedule your tickets/request a refund.
- Where do I go? – Please follow local signage for Beecraigs Country Park (SAT NAV) > EH49 6PL
- The event trail map will appear below soon.